'Hammer at Home' Barn Quilts
Take the DIY fun home and make one of our Barn Quilts! The kit will include your raw barn square and one-time use stencil. You will need to note up to five colors for your stencil (3 can be selected from the swatches, the additional 2 will need to be noted in the additional order comments!) . This information will not be accepted by email or after order placement. Failure to include this information will result in these items not being included in your kit.
Projects will be available for pickup at our Dobson, NC studio.
All orders will be available for pickup from our Hammer at Home storage locker after 7 business days! You will receive a lock combination unique to you once your order has been fulfilled and ready for pickup!
HOW TO REGISTER:
1. Choose your project size from the drop-down menu below. Sizes are in feet and come with or without frame.
2. In additional order notes field, enter desired design number from the seventeen shown. Each design has a number in the bottom right corner. If you do not enter your design number, one will be chosen for you. This will not be accepted by email.
- Be advised, Design #1, Design # 2, Design # 12, and Design # 13 are very intricate designs that are not best suited for the smaller 1x1 barn quilts.
- There will be no personalization--no name or establish date, etc.--for this project.
3. Proceed with checkout.
- This item is eligible for free in studio pickup or shipping. If shipping, make sure to include your shipping address in the additional order notes. Hammer & Stain is not responsible for items being shipped to the incorrect address if this information is not included or accurate. There is a minimum 7 business day lead time from order placement to shipment from us. Shipping will be invoiced by email separately!
Due to the custom nature of our product there will be no refunds.