We’d love for you to have a party with us! We try to make your experience with us as fun and easy as possible! Here are the basics of how parties work:
For your party you select 2-3 projects for your guests to choose from. Most projects have multiple designs available.
After you select your projects, we create a send you a custom web link for your private party. You then send that link to everyone invited and they register for the party through our website so it’s easy for you!
Our studio can accommodate up to 24 people (depending on project size). If you have more than 24 people, let us know and we can see what we can do!
You will have access to the studio for class for 2.5 hours. We have a $25/hr fee after 3 hours that will come out of the host’s deposit.
The deposit for reserving the studio for your class is $75. That deposit is refundable as long as you meet the required minimums and do not go over your allotted class time. Deposits are refunded within 2 business days AFTER your class date.
Rather than having a minimum number of people we just require a minimum group total of $350 (averages out to about 5-7 people)forMonday-Thursday and a $450 (averages out to 7-9 people) group total on Friday-Sunday.
You may bring in any food or drinks. Please reach out to us if you need space for food, so we can make sure we have the space to accommodate!
If anyone registers but does not attend your party, we do not provide refunds. They are welcome to come pick up their project from our pickup locker, or another guest can take the project and stencil with them for the individual to complete at home.
Not all of our projects are suitable for private parties, so feel free to browse our social media accounts for project ideas and we can discuss if your project option will not work for a private party!
Large events for more than 12people can be done offsite, ask us for details! (Travel fees may apply!)
We can offer Hammer at Home party kits. Reach out to us for more information.
We can't wait for you to have your special event with us!
How to book a private party:
1. Choose your preferred evening for your private workshop. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for date availability. The workshop is available most days a week for private parties, with exception of scheduled public workshops as shown on our calendar.
2. Deposit. Once your deposit link is created for you, submit your deposit through our website to secure your event date/time.
3. Project Options. After your deposit has been received, you are encouraged to visit our social media sites to view your options! Most adult projects range from $40-$75 and children’s projects range from $35-$45. Contact us for project-specific pricing.
4. Registration. Your guests will need to register individually through your registration link that will be provided to you after your project selections have been made. We cut off all registrations one week prior to your event.
5. Workshop. We provide all of the materials, tools, and instruction! You will get to choose from our line of water based stains and paints to customize your projects in the studio!