We’d love for you to have a party with us! We try to make your experience with us as fun and easy as possible! Here are the basics of how parties work:
For your party you select 2-3 projects for your guests to choose from. Most projects have multiple designs available.
When you select your projects, we create a send you a custom web link for your private party. You then send that to everyone invited and they register for the party through our website so it’s easy for you!
Our studio can accommodate up to 24 people (depending on project size). If you have more than 24 people, let us know and we can try to arrange for it!
You will have access to the studio for class for 2.5 hours. We have a $25/hr fee after 3 hours that will come out of the host’s deposit.
The deposit for reserving the studio for your class is $75. That deposit is fully refundable as long as you meet the required minimums and do not go over your allotted class time. Deposits are refunded within 2 business days AFTER your class date.
Rather than having a minimum number of people we just require a minimum group total of $350forMonday-Thursday and a $550 group total on Friday-Sunday.
You may bring in any food or drinks (what you bring is your business, not ours!) We only ask that you clean up what you brought, and we’ll take care of the rest! Please reach out to us if you need space for food, so we can make sure we have the space to accommodate!
If anyone registers but does not attend your party, we do not give refunds. They are welcome to come pick up, or another guest can take with them, the purchased project and stencilto be completed at home.
Because of the different painting process of door hangers, they are done by themselves and cannot be done with other types of projects. Door hangers are also not always available as a private party option.
Specialty projects such as Paint Your Pet/House and seasonal projects may not be available for private parties
Large events for more than 24people can be done offsite, ask us for details! (Travel fees may apply!)
We can offer Hammer at Home party kits. Reach out to us for more information.
We can update you on your registered guests prior to your party up to two times by request.
We can't wait for you to have your special event with us!
How to book a private party:
1. Choose your preferred evening for your private workshop. Contact us at email@example.com for date availability. The workshop is available most days a week for private parties, with exception of scheduled public workshops as shown on our calendar.
2. Deposit. Once your deposit link is created for you, submit your deposit through our website to secure your event date/time.
3. Project Options. After your deposit has been received, our event coordinator will reach send you our project portfolio filled with our most popular project options. Because we offer so many fun things to do, all projects will not be listed in our portfolio but you are encouraged to visit our social media sites to view your options! Most adult projects range from $35-$75 and children’s projects range from $25-$35.
4. Registration. Your guests will need to register individually through your registration link that will be provided to you after your project selections have been made.
5. Workshop. We provide all of the materials, tools, and instruction! You will get to choose from our line of water based stains and paints to customize your projects in the studio!