12/17/2021 (7:00pm) Private Party Deposit (Yadkin Valley)
In order to secure this date, you MUST submit the deposit.
In-Studio Private Party:
If you cancel or reschedule your party for ANY reason your deposit will be forfeited.
To get your full deposit back, you MUST meet the following requirements:
- Have a combined $350 party minimum for weekday events registered prior to the registration deadline (a minimum of 7 days prior to the event)
- Have a combined $550 party minimum for weekend events registered prior to the registration deadline (a minimum of 7 days prior to the event)
- SMALL BUSINESS SATURDAY SPECIAL : OVERLOOK ABOVE QUALIFICATIONS! MUST HAVE A COMBINED $350 PARTY MINIMUM (AVG. OF ROUGHLY 7 PEOPLE DEPENDING ON PROJECTS CHOSEN) PRIOR TO THE REGISTRATION DEADLINE (A MINIMUM OF 7 DAYS PRIOR TO THE EVENT)
Failure to meet the above requirements will result in forfeiture of your party deposit and possible cancellation of your event. If the event is cancelled, orders will be refunded less the 30% restocking fee and your deposit will NOT be refunded. If party requirements are met, the deposit will be refunded within 2 business days after your event takes place less credit card fees.
- $600 party (prior to your registration) = $45 off hostess project
- $725 party (prior to your registration) = $55 off hostess project
- $850 party (prior to your registration) = $65 off hostess project
- $1025 party (prior to your registration) = $75 off hostess project
If your party meets any of the above requirements prior to your registration and prior to the registration deadline, a promotional code will be sent to you to register for your project. If you register prior to receiving this promotional code or fail to use your promotional code prior to the registration deadline, you forfeit your promotional code. No exceptions.
Private Workshops will have exclusive access of our workshop for 2.5 hours on the date and time you have secured. Food and beverages are permitted. We have a $25/hr fee after 3 hours that will be deducted from the host(ess)'s deposit. ALL guests that plan to attend MUST register by the deadline! ONLY those who have registered can enter the studio, so please be sure everyone registers. Unregistered guests will not be permitted in the workshop regardless of age or relationship to the party host(ess). If someone would like to attend without making a project, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about purchasing a guest seat. Guest seats are not counted toward the party minimum or hostess incentives.
Once someone has registered and picked their design NO CHANGES can be made. Please make sure everyone understands this.
Once your deposit has been paid, our workshop coordinator will contact you to go over project choices (you will want to browse our social media accounts for project ideas) and set up your exclusive registration link.
Our deposit refund policy can also be found on our FAQ page.
**NOTE: To secure this date for a travel party, please reach out to email@example.com as the terms, minimums, and fees will differ**