11/28/2020 (7PM) Holiday 3D Character Pallet (Yadkin Valley)
Join us Saturday, November 28th at 7:00pm for a DIY workshop to make one of our Holiday 3D Character Pallets! Customize your project in studio with your choice of stain & paint colors. This registration allows for one adult to make one project.
We are excited to have everyone in studio again! Under this "new normal" we do have some additional policies we must put in place. By registering for this workshop, you agree to the following:
- We have a strict maximum capacity of 8 people that we will be following for all indoor public events. One project per person. Only those registered for a workshop will be able to attend the workshop.
- Masks are required per the executive order of our state government. Executive order exemptions are recognized. You must wash or sanitize your hands prior to touching your mask for any reason. This is to protect you as well as our staff and other guests from cross-contamination.
- If you have had a fever in the past week leading up to the workshop, please do NOT attend this workshop. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if this is the case so we can prep your project for home completion and curbside pickup.
- Please arrive no more than 10 minutes prior to your workshop start time. The workshop will start promptly at the time noted. Out of respect for other makers and our staff, please make sure to arrive on time. Failure to do so could result in forfeiting your project and payment. Our doors will remain closed and locked until 10 minutes prior to workshop time.
- At this time we will not supply aprons to be worn. Please bring your own if needed or dress accordingly.
- We will not allow any community shared food or drinks at this time. Personal drinks and snacks are permitted
Note: Hammer at Home Kits with the notes "same colors as pictured" will not be accepted. There will be no glitter either in studio or for Hammer at Home!
- Refund Policy
- Guest Policy
- Additional Policies
Once your workshop seat has been purchased we are immediately beginning the process of production of your personalized stencil. Purchasing a workshop seat to one of our events is much like purchasing a seat to any other entertainment event, so as a courtesy on our behalf, if you would like to cancel your reservation, you must give a minimum of 48 hour notice to receive a partial refund. Please note a restocking fee of 30% of the total amount of the workshop will be deducted from your refund for all cancellation requests received at least 48 hour prior to the scheduled workshop. Cancellation requests received less than 48 hours prior to the scheduled workshop will not be eligible for a refund. No-shows forfeit their project and payment. To cancel your order, please contact us at email@example.com. Cancellations will be processed on the day we receive your cancellation request. It may take up to 2 weeks for the refund to return to the account you used to purchase your items. We do not issue refunds for private party guests. If the attendee contacts us a minimum of 48 hours prior to the event to let us know they cannot attend, their wood project and stencil will be sent home with a designated party guest the day of the party for them to complete at their leisure. We are not responsible for items left behind. If they are a "no call, no show" their project and payment are forfeited.
Hammer & Stain reserves the right to make any amendments to this policy at any time. Notification of any changes will be published on this page. If you have any inquiries regarding cancellations or any of our other policies please contact us.
By completing registration you are agreeing to these terms.
Unless otherwise specified in the workshop description, unregistered guests are not permitted to attend any workshop, whether it is a public workshop or private party. Bringing an unregistered guest will result in the guest being asked to leave as this interferes with the attention and experience of our registered makers. Makers can inquire about purchasing a guest seat at firstname.lastname@example.org, but the request will be subject to approval.
By completing registration you are agreeing to these terms.
Confirmation of Design Selection and Information Submitted:
I confirm that all design choices and/or personalized information entered is correct. I understand that I must select my design choice from the drop-down menu if applicable and understand that selecting the image does not change or select my product selection. I understand that absolutely no changes can be made once the reservation is placed and that any changes requested after a reservation is placed will result in a 30% restocking fee.
Notification of Possible Wood Imperfections:
This is a natural wood workshop, so your sign will have random cracks, chips, knots and other natural blemishes that give it character! Some peeling may occur. We will do our very best to minimize disturbances to the words and make everything look intentional, but due to the nature of the workshop we can make no guarantees. Please keep in mind, no sign is absolutely perfect, as it is hand crafted, but it will certainly be wall worthy!
Custom Design Terms:
Not all of our designs are customized or personalized. If a design has a name or date built into the design, the name and/or date can be personalized at no additional cost. Other changes to our standard designs or special requests are considered custom and must be submitted a minimum of 7 days PRIOR to the event to email@example.com and pre-approved prior to placing your order. If approved, a minimum $15 Custom Design Fee will apply by selecting the custom design fee add-on to the order. More detailed customizations may require an additional custom design fee. Paint and stain colors are chosen at the studio.
By completing registration you are acknowledging the above information and agreeing to these terms.