09/20/2021 (6pm) Ag & Art Night at The Farm (Yadkin Valley)
Your Registration Will Include the Following:
1. Up to 8 succulents for your pumpkin arrangement
2. Sheet moss - or - Spanish Moss for your pumpkin arrangement. If you choose to use both, you will be responsible for the additional cost and we will only accept cash or Venmo
3. Floral pins for succulent arrangement
4. Admission to The Farm for the registered guest and any child 2 and under. Additional tickets for additional guests will either need to be added on below or purchased at the ticket window of The Farm. You are free to arrive to The Farm early to enjoy all of the amenities but you will not be permitted to the workshop area prior to 5:50pm.
You Will Be Responsible for These Additional Costs at the Time of the Workshop:
- The pumpkins you choose to use for your arrangement. The Farm offers 21 varieties of pumpkins. Pink, Blue, Yellow, White, Orange, Green, Warty, etc. We did not want to limit your creativity by choosing your pumpkins for you. Pumpkins are $.40/pound and you will be free to choose from the patch or the assortment of pre-picked pumpkins to use!
- Any add-ons for your arrangement. This will include additional embellishments that we will have available including but not limited to: fillers (such as eucalyptus), laser cut embellishments, additional succulents, etc. Again, we will only accept cash or Venmo onsite.
- Additional guest admissions to the venue. You can either add on tickets here (please include a name for the guest in the order notes!) or at the venue.