01/28/2021 (7pm) Photo Pallet Workshop (Yadkin Valley)
Join us Thursday, January 28th at 7:00pm for a DIY workshop to make one of our 14" x 18" Photo Pallets! Customize your project in studio with your choice of stain and paint colors! This registration allows for one adult to make one project.
You will need to email a good quality photo to email@example.com with your Name and Order Number in the subject line. This must be sent within 24 hours of placing your order. Orders that are missing photos after 24 hours will be canceled and refunded less a 30% restocking fee. There will be no exceptions. Unless otherwise specified in the order notes, photos will be printed in color. Additional embellishments are not included in registration.
Please note: If you purchase the option with a 3D Family Name or Small Phrase (Up to 14 Characters) you must include that in the order notes prior to submitting your order. It will Customize your project in studio with your choice of stain and paint colors! not be accepted after order placement.
We are excited to have everyone in studio again! Under this "new normal" we do have some additional policies we must put in place. By registering for this workshop, you agree to the following:
- We have a strict maximum capacity of 8 people that we will be following for all indoor public events. One project per person. Only those registered for a workshop will be able to attend the workshop.
- Masks are required per the executive order of our state government. Executive order exemptions are recognized. You must wash or sanitize your hands prior to touching your mask for any reason. This is to protect you as well as our staff and other guests from cross-contamination.
- If you have had a fever in the past week leading up to the workshop, please do NOT attend this workshop. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if this is the case so we can prep your project for home completion and curbside pickup.
- Please arrive no more than 10 minutes prior to your workshop start time. The workshop will start promptly at the time noted. Out of respect for other makers and our staff, please make sure to arrive on time. Failure to do so could result in forfeiting your project and payment. Our doors will remain closed and locked until 10 minutes prior to workshop time.
- At this time we will not supply aprons to be worn. Please bring your own if needed or dress accordingly.
- We will not allow any community shared food or drinks at this time. Personal drinks and snacks are permitted
Please understand that our policies are subject to change. This is a new time for everyone and we appreciate your understanding and are looking forward to a great workshop!