01/24/2021 (Times Vary) Open Paint
Open Paint is perfect for all ages! The studio will be set up with a variety of projects and pre-cut stencils starting at $10. Personalized or custom projects will not be available to be purchased on-site the day of the event. If you'd like to create a specific project, it will need to be arranged with us no later than Wednesday, January 20th! Arrangements can be made by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to space and time restrictions on open paint, some projects might not be able to be made during these sessions.
Unfortunately, due to COVID restrictions, our open paint will operate a little differently than it has in the past. Rather than allowing everyone to arrive sporadically, everyone will need to be registered for a time slot. If you are bringing multiple people (kids included), they MUST be registered as well. This can be done all under one check out transaction when registering, just adjust the quantity in your cart prior to checkout. There is a $10 "registration" fee, but don't worry, this fee will be applied to your Open Paint purchase! In the event that you do not show up for your registered time slot, that registration fee will be forfeited and is non-transferable. If you arrive more than 10 minutes late for your scheduled session, you forfeit your seat and fee due to time constraints.
We are excited to have everyone in studio again! Under this "new normal" we do have some additional policies we must put in place. By registering for this workshop, you agree to the following:
- We have a strict maximum capacity of 8 people that we will be following for all indoor public events. One project per person. Only those registered for a workshop will be able to attend the workshop.
- Masks are required per the executive order of our state government. Executive order exemptions are recognized.
- If you have had a fever in the past week leading up to the workshop, please do NOT attend this workshop. Contact us at email@example.com if this is the case so we can prep your project for home completion and curbside pickup.
- When arriving at the studio, please wait outside until an instructor lets you in. To avoid waiting outside for extended periods of time, please do not arrive more than 5-10 minutes prior to your scheduled time.
- At this time we will not supply aprons to be worn. Please bring your own if needed or dress accordingly.
- We will not allow any community shared food or drinks at this time. Personal drinks and snacks are permitted
Please understand that our policies are subject to change. This is a new time for everyone and we appreciate your understanding and are looking forward to a great workshop!