04/19/2021 (6:30pm) Beaded Bracelet Trio Workshop (Yadkin Valley)
Join us Monday, April 19th at 6:30pm for a DIY workshop to create your own personalized beaded bracelet stack! This registration allows for one adult to make one project.
We will have several bead styles to choose from that are all first-come, first-serve!
An al-a-carte menu will be available if you would like to continue the fun and add additional pieces. These additional items are available at an additional cost that can be paid during the workshop with cash. Each additional bracelet will be $10 and are subject to supply availability.
Seats are limited and tickets are non-refundable! If you are unable to attend, you are welcome to gift your seat to someone else, just please let us know that someone else will be attending in your place so we can make note of it on our end. By completing registration you are agreeing to these terms.
We are excited to have everyone in studio again! Under this "new normal" we do have some additional policies we must put in place. By registering for this workshop, you agree to the following:
- We have a strict maximum capacity of 12 people that we will be following for all indoor public events. One project per person. Only those registered for a workshop will be able to attend the workshop.
- Masks are required per the executive order of our state government. Executive order exemptions are recognized. You must wash or sanitize your hands prior to touching your mask for any reason. This is to protect you as well as our staff and other guests from cross-contamination.
- If you have had a fever in the past week leading up to the workshop, please do NOT attend this workshop. Contact us at email@example.com if this is the case so we can prep your project for home completion and curbside pickup.
- Please arrive no more than 10 minutes prior to your workshop start time. The workshop will start promptly at the time noted. Out of respect for other makers and our staff, please make sure to arrive on time. Failure to do so could result in forfeiting your project and payment. Our doors will remain closed and locked until 10 minutes prior to workshop time.
- At this time we will not supply aprons to be worn. Please bring your own if needed or dress accordingly.
- We will not allow any community shared food or drinks at this time. Personal drinks and snacks are permitted
Please understand that our policies are subject to change. This is a new time for everyone and we appreciate your understanding and are looking forward to a great workshop!