01/30/2021 (7pm) Home Interchangeable Plank Workshop (Yadkin Valley)
Join us Saturday, January 30th at 7:00pm for a DIY workshop to make one of our Home Interchangeable Planks! Customize your project in studio with your choice of paints and stains. This registration allows for one adult to make one project. Each plank will measure roughly 8" x 32" and include three interchangeable shapes. Additional shapes will be available for cash purchase in the studio.
You must enter your three desired shapes in the additional order notes when reserving your seat. This information will not be accepted after order placement.
Shape options include: ice cream cone, cross, paw print, popsicle, easter egg, snowflake, easter bunny, football, pumpkin, baseball home plate, police badge, sunflower, christmas tree, santa, snowman, candy corn, apple, star, fire department, pencil, leaf, NC, cupcake, watermelon, cotton, starfish, turkey, ball (circle), anchor, gingerbread man, clover, flower, chick, heart, music note
- ALL shapes come completely unpainted so the design is up to you! The circle may be used for any type of ball or round design. No stencil will be included for the interchangeable shapes.
- Additional shapes may be purchased at $8 each and will be unpainted.
We are excited to have everyone in studio again! Under this "new normal" we do have some additional policies we must put in place. By registering for this workshop, you agree to the following:
- We have a strict maximum capacity of 8 people that we will be following for all indoor public events. One project per person. Only those registered for a workshop will be able to attend the workshop.
- Masks are required per the executive order of our state government. Executive order exemptions are recognized. You must wash or sanitize your hands prior to touching your mask for any reason. This is to protect you as well as our staff and other guests from cross-contamination.
- If you have had a fever in the past week leading up to the workshop, please do NOT attend this workshop. Contact us at email@example.com if this is the case so we can prep your project for home completion and curbside pickup.
- Please arrive no more than 10 minutes prior to your workshop start time. The workshop will start promptly at the time noted. Out of respect for other makers and our staff, please make sure to arrive on time. Failure to do so could result in forfeiting your project and payment. Our doors will remain closed and locked until 10 minutes prior to workshop time.
- At this time we will not supply aprons to be worn. Please bring your own if needed or dress accordingly.
- We will not allow any community shared food or drinks at this time. Personal drinks and snacks are permitted
Please understand that our policies are subject to change. This is a new time for everyone and we appreciate your understanding and are looking forward to a great workshop!